Residents who meet eligibility criteria can now get vaccinated at these locations. Those interested in scheduling an appointment to get their COVID vaccine can register for vaccine on the statewide COVID Vaccination platform, My Turn at: https://myturn.ca.gov/. For those without internet access can call 1-888-422-4255 to make an appointment.
Tulare County Public Health has partnered with local healthcare providers in providing the COVID vaccine to their patients and community members that meet current eligibility criteria. These healthcare providers are now offering their services in vaccinating Tulare County. For a complete list of local healthcare providers currently offering COVID vaccinations visit our COVID Vaccination Sites in Tulare County webpage.
COVID Vaccine Pharmacy Program
Vaccinations are now available at local pharmacies for Tulare County residents currently eligible. Below is a list of our pharmacy partners in Tulare County currently scheduling appointments for the COVID vaccine.
• Save Mart Pharmacy #45 - 900 W. Henderson in Porterville
• Save Mart Pharmacy #83 - 5203 W. Walnut Ave in Visalia
• Save Mart Pharmacy #89 - 5201 W. Goshen Ave in Visalia
• Save Mart Pharmacy #657 - 3615 W. Noble Ave in Visalia
Choose option 1 for COVID-19 vaccine appointment information
Follow the steps to schedule your appointment over the phone
• Walgreens Store #9844 – 416 W. Olive Ave. in Porterville
• Walgreens Store #3476 – 100 W. Walnut Ave. in Visalia
• Walgreens Store #11407 – 3010 N. Demaree St. in Visalia
• Walgreens Store #6683 – 5328 W. Cypress Ave. in Visalia
• Walgreens Store #10201 – 170 W. El Monte Way in Dinuba
• Walgreens Store #10002 – 1418 E. Prosperity Ave. in Tulare